23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Reflection on Blogging


As I am not good at technology and I have never learned any lesson in that style, I had so many problems at the beginning. I became very excited when I saw an assignment for blogging on Edmodo. However, I learned to handle my excitement in a time. Of course, our teacher was very helpful to overcome my excitement.  Firstly, I gain self-confidence (I still have some confidence problem, but I hope I will gain more experience in a time.). Moreover, I learned to share my opinions, useful and enjoyable videos and any useful writings that are help us to connect with our friends. I can comment my thoughts on my friend’s blogs and I can warn them for their mistakes on their blogs and I can also recommend them and they recommend me too that is so good because we can see our mistakes in that way. Furthermore, I have been able to draw connections from my past experiences. Since I haven’t tried to draw connections from other universities, I don’t know if I able to draw connection.
I think if I develop my blog, it will be helpful in my future time because a well-known person may see my writings or my opinions on my blog and s/he may offer me a good job with good qualityJ. I am planning to develop my blog, but I have no time. However, I will have too many free times in my summer holiday, so I will try to develop not only my blog but also myself by writing interesting things on my blog. As I like to draw, I may also try to draw some caricatures.
I want to say that although I was afraid from that lesson at the beginning, now I like it, so I am glad to take this course because I have started to understand its benefits. I think I will take advantages of that lesson in my future life. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder